This product requires a prescription (Click for more information)
HEARTGARD Plus helps prevent canine heartworm disease, and treats and controls roundworms and hookworms, too.
- HEARTGARD Plus used monthly as directed can help prevent heartworm
infection in your dog – and can help your dog avoid the risk, stress,
and long periods of confinement that go along with treatment for canine
- HEARTGARD Plus is made with real beef – dogs love the taste.
- HEARTGARD Plus is a convenient, easy-to-give Chewable that most dogs will eat right out of your hand.
- HEARTGARD Plus is available in three dosage strengths for dogs of
different weights. Your veterinarian will select the dosage that’s right
for your dog.
- HEARTGARD Plus has a wide margin of safety for dogs of all breeds
and sizes when used as directed. It is approved for puppies as young as 6
weeks, pregnant or breeding female dogs, and stud dogs.
- HEARTGARD Plus: Easy to Give. Protection to Live.
IMPORTANT RISK INFORMATION: HEARTGARD is well
tolerated. All dogs should be tested for heartworm infection before
starting a preventive program. Following the use of HEARTGARD, digestive
and neurological side effects have rarely been reported. For more
information, contact your veterinarian or click here for important safety information and full prescribing information.